Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 3rd November 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.33%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,763,071,708,914.15.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,877.15 down -0.33%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.8 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 318,147,676.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 5,472.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,950,445,553.66.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad