Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 18th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.08%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,612,624,641,072.65.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,641.52 down -0.08%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 198,634,942.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,543.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N4,742,316,092.92.
Gainers and losers