Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 17th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.81%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,622,294,638,122.61.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,669.61 down -0.81%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 211,873,974.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,890.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N4,742,316,092.92.
Gainers and losers