Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 11th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.34%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,616,513,341,296.80.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,652.82 down -0.34%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 336,385,660.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,689.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N1,834,690,916.64.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad