Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 10th October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.15%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,659,122,281,266.77.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,776.60 down -0.15%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.7 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 353,194,709.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,201.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,255,306,418.87.
Gainers and losers