Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 26th September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -1.15%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,048,460,767,513.00.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 34,951.27 down -1.15%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 500,299,784.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,120.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,620,996,945.35.
Gainers and losers