Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 25th September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.37%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,188,920,116,808.13.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,358.73 down -0.37%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.2 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 107,148,175.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 2,848.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N1,367,125,616.28.
Gainers and losers