Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 21st September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.05%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,130,399,898,006.66.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,188.97 down -0.05%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.1 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 429,224,116.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,271.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N8,680,156,940.91.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad