Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 15th September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -1.84%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,067,986,059,661.63.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,005.57 down -1.84%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.1 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 160,139,405.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,367.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,955,934,234.18.
Gainers and losers