Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 8th September 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.44%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,393,480,070,680.79.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 35,957.24 down -0.44%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.4 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 152,466,096.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,079.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N3,082,320,636.27.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad