Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 31st August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.35%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,237,477,313,305.48.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 35,504.62 down -0.35%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.2 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 266,505,858.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 2,263.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N4,036,009,777.21.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad