Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 30th August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -1.48%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,280,391,384,632.47.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 35,629.13 down -1.48%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.3 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 239,906,078.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,371.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,929,978,465.07.
Gainers and losers