Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 29th August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.42%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,465,411,559,931.33.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 36,165.93 down -0.42%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.5 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 144,452,204.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,716.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N1,511,836,213.27.
Gainers and losers