Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 28th August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.90%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,517,588,127,862.83.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 36,317.31 down -0.90%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.5 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 348,112,637.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,276.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,977,447,773.85.
Gainers and losers
News continues after this ad