Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 24th August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -1.30%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,606,701,406,067.30.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 36,575.86 down -1.30%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.6 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 238,164,923.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 4,162.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N5,492,133,496.61.
Gainers and losers