Daily performance of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 15th August 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -2.25%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,786,186,982,538.43.
Highlights of today’s trading session...
- NSE All Share Index was 37,096.60 down -2.25%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.8 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 391,625,421.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 5,285.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N5,436,356,889.78
Gainers and losers