Daily performance from the Nigerian Stock Exchange for the trading day ended 23rd October 2017.
Nigerian stocks closed trading on a negative note as the all share index dropped -0.48%. Market capitalization at the close of trading was N12,533,526,509,268.85.
Highlights of today’s trading session.
- NSE All Share Index was 36,411.73 down -0.48%.
- Market capitalization closed at N12.5 trillion.
- Volume of shares traded was 253,537,418.00 units.
- Number of Deals was 3,609.00.
- Value of Stocks traded was N2,699,400,207.42.
Gainers and losers