Nigerians go to the polls on the 16th of February 2019 in what most analysts view as the most contested election in the history of Nigeria.
The most important presidential election in Africa in 2019 is finally about to happen. And as expected, many people are agitated.
A quick glance at the GDP data revealed that Nigerian GDP hits $417.1 billion in 2018, as against $375.8 billion in 2017.
Despite the vibrant nature of the Nigerian industry, only a few of the players are prominent. One of them is our company focus this week.
Before transferring that money, there may be need to look for ways to manage or minimise the attendant risks and costs.
There are about five paint manufacturing companies that are currently listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
I started investing in stocks in 2008, when I was in my final year and I remember vividly how bullish the market was then.
House hold food prices drastically fell in some of the major markets in Lagos, according to data tracked by Nairametrics...
Tantalizers Plc is a Nigerian fast food company which has more than sixty outlets located across major cities in the country.
From late January to early March 2019, it’s no longer going to be business as usual for Nigeria’s small and medium scale enterprises that depend on digital platform like Facebook to run promotion and create awareness for their products and services to prospective customers not within their immediate environment.
The company's major shareholder owns about 85% of the shares, leaving the rest with a paltry 15% and an almost non-existent liquidity.
The use of cash and cheques are becoming a thing of the past in Nigeria.
Happy New Year and welcome back to Nairametrics’ company focus. It’s early January 2019, and as always, the business environment is trying to pick...
Nigerians may have an immense love for the cinemas, going by statistics from the Cinema Exhibitors Association of Nigeria (CEAN) website.
2018 — another year has gone by. The seconds have ticked into minutes, and minutes rolled into hours, and hours to days, days turn to months, and this year is finally at its end.
As corporate Nigeria ushers in 2019, it’s back to business in earnest. In an election year full of uncertainty.
Diamond Bank and Access Bank were expected to inform shareholders and the investing community about this transaction considering that rumours had started circling.
Following Lafarge Africa Plc’s notification to the Nigerian Stock Exchange of the clearance by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to open its announced N89.2 billion Rights Issue
Nigerians have reacted to the impending merger/acquisitio of Diamond Bank Plc by Access Bank Plc.
Nigeria is a country blessed with abundant supply of human resources. Unofficially, there are upward of 200 million people in Nigeria.
Outdoor advertising companies such as Afromedia Plc typically charge millions of naira just display products on billboards across Nigeria.
Nigeria today has 21 commercial banks, 942 microfinance banks, and numerous financial technology (fintech) and mobile money operators, yet the Nigerian adult population is...
Every time you sip from a bottle of cold soft drink or wine, do you ever wonder where the bottle comes from?
Alcoholic drink consumption among Nigerians is one of the common societal norms almost everyone now proudly associates with. This is because it is not forbidden,...