- A South African-based price comparison platform, Click n Compare (CNC), has acquired insured.ng, an insurance deals Comparison Company.
- Recently, CNC extended its service to both Nigeria and Kenya with the launch of CompareGuru. Thereafter, the company has acquired insured.ng , a Nigeria-based insurance deals comparison company backed by Spark.
- This acquisition, the company reveals will help them leverage insured’s market traction and its existing partnerships.
- Insured.ng is a free, impartial online comparison service that helps members of the public to compare prices on a range of insurance products and services.
- The company can also help people save money by maximising the use of its comparison tool as the organisation claims to having direct contacts with insurance companies.
“Click n Compare has made considerable advances in the online price comparison market in South Africa,” said Bastian Gotter, Spark Managing Partner and a member of the CNC advisory board.
With their proven track record, and their expertise in the sector, we very much hope they can take insured.ng onto its next phase as a leading Nigerian insurance comparison platform,” he added.