- West Africa’s premier connectivity and data center solutions provider, MainOne, has announced a service partnership agreement between its Tier III Data Center, MDXi and SAP, leader in enterprise applications for software and software-related service.
- The agreement is expected to deliver high-quality cloud and infrastructure operations services for customers running SAP solutions in West Africa.
- Furthermore, MainOne said the MDXi, which was recently certified by SAP for Infrastructure Operations Services solutions will now be able to host the german firm’s applications for Nigerian businesses by utilizing the company’s in-Country enterprise cloud platforms, across its private, public and hybrid cloud solutions, on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Speaking during the joint product launch in Lagos on Monday, Chief Executive Officer of MainOne, Funke Opeke, noted that the ability of MDXi to host and run SAP applications in-country is a game-changer for Nigerian businesses as it would reduce the barriers to leveraging world-class technology during this economic recession, when it is most required.
- According to her, this would greatly improve the ease of deployment and ongoing availability of SAP’s suite of enterprise applications to Nigerian companies, with the added advantage of paying in Naira.
Source: MainOne, SAP partner to provide enterprise solutions for West Africa