Ambode Appoints New Tax Master For Lagos
- The Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode has appointed Mr. Olufolarin Ogunsanwo as the new Chairman, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service (LIRS).
- Ogunsanwo’s appointment was confirmed by the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday, on the request of the Governor.
- Ambode had earlier approved the appointment of new Directors to the Board of LIRS.
- The new directors include Mrs. Akintola Bolaji, Moroof Oludare Tijani, Mrs. Arinola Kola-Daisi, Seyi Alade, Mrs. Afolayan Folashade and Ayodele Adebayo with Jimi Aina serving as Board Secretary.
- The new officers are expected to resume work immediately and work towards implementing the vision of the state government.